Coastal Fliers, Inc. is a non-profit ownership flying club based at Gillespie Field.
- Founded in 1954.
- Coastal Fliers is owned by pilots, organized by pilots and run by pilots.
- Each member owns one share in the corporation. Cost of a share is $2,220 and it is refundable upon resignation from the club.
- Membership includes pilots from students to ATP as well as CFI's.
- All club officers are volunteers.
- Aircraft are owned by the club and only flown by club members.
- Aircraft are maintained by licensed repair stations.
Quarterly Aircraft Wash Day
- Monthly Meetings -- Second Thursday of each month, 7:00 PM at Gillespie Field Administration Building.
- Quarterly Wash Day -- Every three months the aircraft are washed and waxed by the members.
- Automated scheduling via telephone or Internet. About Schedule Master
- Flying time is billed monthly, dues are $70.00 per month.
- Aircraft rates are wet per Hobbs hour:
Archer II N3015U (Garmin 430W GPS equipped) - $104.00
Archer II N8788E - $97.00
Cessna 172 N46404 - $92.00
- Coastal Fliers Standard Operating Procedures
- Coastal Fliers Bylaws
- Current Newsletter
Gold Flyers Membership
Gold Flyers Members receive a 5% discount off of the club's flying rates on all of our fleet. Become a Gold Flyers Member for just a $2,000 (refundable) deposit.